Fresh corn on the cob brushed with melted butter, ranch seasoning, parmesan, and paprika. This savory parmesan ranch corn on the cob is delicious and perfect for summer gatherings.
Summer means so many fresh produces. And one of my favorites, aside from peaches, nectarines, and strawberries, are fresh corn on the cob.
I almost always have corn on hand. If it’s not in season, I keep corn kernels in the freezer in case I want to add them to my soups. It gives soup a natural sweetness. Carrots do the same thing. But nothing beats fresh corn. I love the taste of it, so sweet and juicy.
Sweet corn is perfect all by itself, but with a little seasoning, the flavor of corn is enhanced. You get the savory flavor of the ranch, the creaminess of melted parmesan, the sweetness of the corn.
I love that each bite is bursting with flavor. And these are so simple to make and prepare, you’ll want them for your 4th of July celebrations.
What will you be eating this weekend?
Remove the husk and silk from the corn. I always have trouble removing all the silk from the corn.
In a small bowl, melt the butter and mix in the ranch seasoning. You’ll probably end up with extra afterwards.
Brush the ranch seasoned butter onto the corn so that it lightly covers all areas.
Sprinkle parmesan and paprika over the corn. I tap the side of a measuring spoon to do this.
You can either roast the corn in the oven at 425F for about 15-20 minutes on a baking sheet, or you can grill them.
Be careful when you’re roasting the corn. It can get a little smoky. Trust me. I accidentally set off the smoke detector. Oops.
Once the corn on the cobs are ready, allow them to cool for a minutes. Garnish the corn with finely chopped parsley.
Serve the corn on the cob as a side.
- 4 corn on the cob, husk and silk removed
- ½ stick of butter
- ½ tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven or grill at 425F.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Mix in the ranch seasoning until the seasoning is evenly incorporated.
- Use a brush to brush the melted butter and ranch onto the corn until all surfaces are covered.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and paprika onto the corn. You can add more or less to your taste.
- Roast the corn in the oven or grill them for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the corn from heat and garnish with finely chopped parsley.
- Serve the corn as a side or an appetizer.