Baked shrimp seasoned with parmesan cheese and ranch seasoning. Delicious and easy to make, these parmesan ranch shrimp kebabs are perfect as appetizers.
It’s the season for all things skewers. I swear, it’s not even June yet and I feel as if summer is already here. Maybe it’s all the berries, cherries, and peaches that are appearing at the Farmer’s Market, maybe it’s because people are warming up the grills. Whatever the reason, I’m so ready for summer.
This recipe is perfect for entertaining your summer guests.
And nothing is simpler or faster to work with than shrimp.
It takes only minutes to make, and only several minutes more before they’re ready to serve.
The taste of parmesan and ranch on shrimp is absolutely delicious.
I don’t know why I haven’t stocked up on ranch seasoning long before now. I’ve been totally missing out. It’s like the ultimate seasoning. I can put it on anything. Like these shrimp.
You don’t need that much seasoning, but there is a ton of flavor.
First, preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for less of a mess to clean up later. Lightly grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or nonstick cooking spray.
Soak the wooden skewers in water for a few minutes to make sure that they don’t burn.
Once the skewers are soaked, thread the shrimp on the skewers, about 4-5 shrimp on each.
Sprinkle the parmesan cheese, dried thyme, and ranch seasoning over the shrimp. I’ll be honest, I have terrible aim. I missed the shrimp and ended up with seasoning on the baking sheet instead of the shrimp. Drizzle some olive oil on top.
Bake the shrimp for about 6-8 minutes until the shrimp turns pink and no longer appears gray.
Season the shrimp kebabs with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish the shrimp with finely chopped parsley.
Join in me and other food bloggers at Fiesta Friday to discover brand new recipes!
- 2 dozen shrimp
- 1 ½ teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the surface with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for a few minutes.
- Thread the shrimp through the skewers about 4-5 shrimp each.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning, parmesan cheese, dried thyme, and salt over the shrimp on both sides. Drizzle olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
- Bake the shrimp in the oven for about 6-8 minutes until the shrimp turns pink and is no longer gray.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve the skewers warm.