Roasted cauliflower seasoned with garlic powder and grated parmesan cheese. Smoky, healthy, and delicious, this roasted garlic parmesan cauliflower is perfect as a side or as a snack.
I know not everyone thinks fondly of cauliflower. But, maybe, just maybe, it’s because you haven’t tried roasted cauliflower.
Seriously. It’s the best thing ever.
There’s something about roasting vegetables that enhances the flavor. That slightly charred edge with that delicious addictive smoky taste.
What I love most about these roasted cauliflower is that it is covered in garlic and grated parmesan cheese. It’s just soo darn good.
And can you tell? My latest flavor combo obsession is garlic parmesan?
Sometimes, I can’t even wait for the cauliflower to cool down so I can transfer them from the baking sheet to a plate. Sometimes, they just go from the baking sheet straight to my mouth. Which might explain why there’s so much less in the picture than what I started out with… Oops…
If you’re looking for a vegan version of my roasted cauliflower, you can try this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower with Lemon Pepper.
Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle the surface with olive oil. Or you can spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice a medium sized cauliflower into bite sized florets. Place the florets in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Drizzle more olive oil over the florets. Season the cauliflower with minced garlic, garlic powder, grated parmesan cheese, and salt. You can add a little bit of crushed red pepper for a slight spicy kick. But this is completely optional.
Roast the cauliflower in the oven for about 15 minutes until the side facing the baking sheet has turned brown. Turn the cauliflower over and roast for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Season the cauliflower with more garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and salt to taste.
Serve the cauliflower warm.
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle olive oil to lightly coat the surface.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and spread them out onto a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle more of the olive oil over the cauliflower to lightly coat them with olive oil. Spread the minced garlic cloves over the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle the garlic powder, grated parmesan cheese, and salt over the cauliflower. Add crushed red pepper for spiciness if desired.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast the cauliflower for about 20 minutes until the side down is browned. Turn the cauliflower over and roast for another 10-15 minutes until they become brown.
- Season the cauliflower with more garlic powder, grated parmesan cheese, and salt to taste.
- Serve the cauliflower warm.