Sliced fresh bananas served with toasted whole almonds then topped with a melted nutella drizzle to create a delicious afternoon snack. This Banana and Toasted Almonds with Nutella Drizzle is super easy to make and perfect to stave off those afternoon hunger pangs.
This is one of my absolute favorite snacks. It’s soo easy to make with just three ingredients.
I know, I know, this is barely a recipe, but it’s perfect as an afternoon, or a “before dinner,” snack.
I’m always starving when I come home from work. It was the same back when I was a student. I always want something to munch on. Most days, I feel I’d reach for anything in sight because it’d be easy and I’m hungry. Then I’d totally regret after. Does anyone else feel the same way?
I don’t want anything too heavy, especially when dinner is only an hour or so away. I need something simple but at the same time satisfying. If I’m going to eat, I want it to taste amazing. This little snack is the perfect balance between what’s considered healthy and what’s considered an indulgence.
Sliced fresh bananas are full of flavor. Toasted almonds add a little crunch. Melted Nutella gives this snack a hint of indulgence.
No Nutella? Use peanut butter.
How can you resist?
I’m not going to. =)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- ⅛ cup toasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon Nutella, melted
- Slice the bananas into bite size pieces.
- Toast the almonds in the oven or toaster oven until they become warm. You can always make more for snacking.
- Place both the banana slices and almonds onto a plate.
- Melt the Nutella in the microwave for about 10 seconds. The Nutella will be more fluid. Use a spoon to drizzle the Nutella over the banana and toasted almonds.