Creamy butter lightly sweetened with honey and powdered sugar. This honey butter is perfect with toast, bread, and your pastry of choice.
Oh my gosh. Have you ever had honey butter? No? You’re missing out.
Honey butter is butter whipped with honey and a little bit of powdered sugar to create the creamiest and fluffiest spread ever.
It’s great on toast, biscuits, muffins, bread. Really, practically anything you like.
I’m not usually one to spread butter on any of my pastries. But, I can’t help it with these.
And if you want something to try with this honey butter, you might want to make these cheddar biscuits.
They are so perfect together.
- 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon powdered sugar
- Whisk the room temperature butter until it becomes smooth.
- Add honey and powdered sugar to the butter and whisk until completely smooth.
- Serve with your favorite bread or pastries.
Adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction.